Returns, Refunds & Cancellation Policy
Order Cancellation Policy
- The order can be cancelled by the customer from Order details page on MedleyMed website or Mobile Application.
- Alternatively, Customer can also call our customer care number 8928 300 500 to cancel the orders.
- Customer can cancel orders till it is “Out for Delivery”. Once the item is out for delivery, order cannot be cancelled by the customer. Alternatively, they can refuse the order at the time of delivery.
- We will process refund as per refund policy if customer has done any payment for the order.
- Partial cancellations are not allowed. Customers have the option to cancel complete order only.
How to Return?
Customers can raise a return request for returnable products within the return window by calling our customer care number 8928 300 500.
- The product/s customers wish to return should have an active return window.
- Customers need to specify the items they wish to return with quantity and reason for return.
Which Products are not eligible for Returns?
Products shall not be eligible for a return under the following circumstances:
- If the item has been opened or partially used by the customer.
- If the product original packaging has been tampered by the customer.
- If the product is non-returnable. Customers are requested to check for non-returnable tag before placing the order.
- If any accessories/freebies supplied with the product are missing.
- The refund amount mentioned at the time of return will be an estimate and will be finalized after completion of verification. Once the pick-up is completed and the product is verified by MedleyMed, a refund of the total amount paid for the products returned will be initiated for eligible returns.
- Refund will be initiated only post successful verification of the products by MedleyMed.
- Once product verification is completed by MedleyMed, it will take 7-10 Business days for refund to appear in customer’s account.
- We reserve the rights to claim back any refund that has been processed by us because of fraudulent activities such as return of wrong products or wrong quantity of the products.